Monday, October 28, 2013

Analyzing Performance Problems Mager and Pipe

Tasks undertaken
1. Revised Literature Review
2. Reviewed additional peer reviewed sources.
3. Read Chapters 2 and 5 in IDD text

Time spent on each
1. 2 hours
2. 2 hours
3. 1 hour

Results
1. Submitted revision of review
2. Located meta-analysis of computer based inquiry instruction
3. Focused on context, learner and needs analysis.

Reflections 

I once again have come to the conclusion that much of the time and effort I am putting in to this project would be better directed to create a product that can be used now.  I feel that the theory behind my capstone is sound, yet the time it takes to produce these products is keeping me from implementing, testing, and experimenting with actual best practice.

Analyzing Performance Problems Mager and Pipe


No comments:

Post a Comment